Nitecore EA41 Torch
The Nitecore EA41 Torch uses a Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a maximum output of 1020 lumens and a range of 335 meters.
A dual side switch allows for easy one handed operation and instant access to turbo, micro and strobe modes. The switch also incorporates a blue light power indicator (patented) that displays the remaining battery power to help prevent users being left in the dark.
The Nitecore EA41 has five brightness settings:
- Turbo 1020 Lumens - 1 hour 45 minute runtime
- High 580 Lumens - 2 hour 45 minute runtime
- Mid 160 Lumens - 12 hour runtime
- Low 50 Lumens - 30 hour runtime
- Micro 1 Lumen - 400 hour runtime
Kit Includes: Belt holster, wrist lanyard and spare o-ring, & 4 x AA batteries.
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aerograde aluminum alloy
- Sturdy HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 two meters submersible
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
Length 117mm or 4.6”
Head diameter 40 mm or 1.57”
Tube diameter 41.8mm or 1.65”
Batteries 4 x AA alkaline (included) or 4 x AA NiMH (not included)
Weight 151g or 5.33oz without battery