Snugpak Scorpion 3 Tent 3 Man
The Snugpak Scorpion 3 Tent 3 Man can fend off fierce winds and heavy rain with its 5000mm specially treated material, ideal for expedition use and base camp with suitable sleeping bag.
A fast erecting fly first pitchtent, outer first so you can get covered in bad weather quick then take your time putting the inner tent up over a brew..
As with all of snugpak's products they are designed for demanding use, with the latest materials for camping or mountaneering use.
Good sized layout of 2.25 by 1.75m and a 1.1m head space.
- Inner Tent constructed of 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- DAC Featherlite NSL anodized poles with pressfit connectors
- All DAC Poles are TH72M aluminium
- 1 Door entrance
- 3 Vents
- All seams are taped
- Alloy Stakes (14 + 2 Spares)
Colour Olive Green.