Snugpak Sleeka Elite Jacket
The new Snugpak Sleeka Elite Jacketenjoys all of the original Sleeka jacket benefits, it has now been enhanced with reinforced patches covering all stress points, shoulder, elbow and cuff, to make sure your Sleeka Elite jacket gives you the performance you expect.
It features an adjustable elasticated drawstring at the collar and waist of the jacket keeping your warmth in and the cold out.
Made from specialist Paratex Light material, the Sleeka Elite jacket is quick drying and extremely lightweight meaning once compressed in its stuff sack, it becomes just another piece of kit. Filled with Snugpak's Softie Insulation, it can be stored in the supplied compression stuff sack for long periods of time, and when unpacked it won't have lost any thermal characteristics.
- Temperature rating: Comfort: -5°C, Extreme: -10°C
- Lightweight, windproof, water-repellent
- Softie insulated for warmth and comfort
- Breathable with moisture wicking properties
- Adjustable Neck/Collar
- Adjustable waist
- Elasticated cuffs
- Snugpak branded zip tassels
- Right chest inner pocket with zip
- Pocket Zip Flaps
- Clear logo
- Comes with its own stuff sack
- Main zip has a flap
- YKK zips