Web-Tex Survival Firesteel
The Web-Tex Survival Firesteelomits a 3,000°C spark makes fire building easy in any weather, at any altitude, even in a storm.
Used by special forces around the world as well as a firm favourite with the bushcraft crowd.
A built in whistle, saw blade and compass in one with a ferrocium rod.
- Durable use for 3000 strikes.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Produces a 3000°C (5,500°F) spark.
- Lights campfires, stoves, barbecues.
- Bright spark can also be used as an emergency signal.