BCB Crusader Cooker MK2
The BCB Crusader Cooker MK2 is a multi-fuel cooker designed to work with a range of fuels such as BCB's Fire Dragon and standard hexamine tablets.
A central internal chimney improves burn efficiency and vent holes help channel the air flow to feed the flame and also help with the retention of heat.
Made with anodised aluminium it is very easy to clean and tough enough to withstand heavy and continuous use in outdoor environments.
A useful folding handle that also doubles up as a rest for your cup while cooking is a helpful feature of this versatile cooker.
- BCB MK2 Crusader Multi-fuel Cooker
- Lightweight and hard-wearing
- Works with a range of solid and gel fuels
- Internal chimney inmproves burn efficiency
- Vent holes retain heat and funnels airflow for better fuel burn
- Easy clean
- Folding handle / Cup rest
- Material: Hard anodised aluminium
- Weight: 150g (approx)
- Dimensions: 12.5cm x 11cm x 8cm (approx)