BCB FireDragon Solid Fuel
New BCB FireDragon Solid Fuel is an environmentally friendly solid fuel that has replaced the old hexamine blocks for a faster far cleaner safer burn, used by many military forces around the world, and ideal for bushcraft use.
A perfect cooking solid fuel that can also be safely transported, even air safe.
- Non-toxic and odourless when burnt
- Easy and quick to ignite use the flint, match or lighter.
- Low luminosity
- Very little soot given off.
- Easy to store and handle
- Safe to be packed with food
- High calorific value 28,000 kJ / kg
- Each block will burn for about 8 minutes.
- Two blocks for about 12 minutes
- Suitable for all weather conditions
- Will light & burn even when wet
- Made from sustainable, natural biofuel
- Air freightable
Weight 6x27g or 0.9oz.
NATO approved NSN-9110-99-505-2835.
Brand BCB International.