Condor Bushbuddy Neck Knife
The Condor Bushbuddy Neck Knife has some desirable traits found in some popular bushcraft knives. This includes a point down the center line combining them with a stout larger neck knife that does double duty as a back up boot blade or heavy use outdoors knife.
It has an etched Damascus finish which is a special process involving the etching of the surface, thus reducing surface friction.
- Blade Length: 83.8mm (3.3inches)
- Blade Thickness: 2mm (0.8inches)
- Overall Length: 171mm (6.75inches)
- Blade Material: 1075 High Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish: Acid Etched with Epoxy Black Powder Coating
- Sheath: Kydex and Ball Chain
- Weight: 81.65g (0.18 lbs)
STRICTLY OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE SALES ONLY, AGE VERIFICATION WILL BE USED.