Gerber Gator Bolo Machete
The Gerber Gator Bolo Machete is based on the traditional jungle tool used commonly in the Philippines and combines it with modern technologies. The Bolo’s blade is constructed from 1050 steel with a fine cutting edge that curves at the tip, the result of which is a powerful cutting tool capable of making short work of everything from tall grass to small trees. Perfect for clearing a trail in dense foliage or tending to the garden.
The handle is made from Gerbers popular Gator grip which offers both a stylish look and practical grip through its textured design and material. The grip allows for a comfortable purchase, enabling the wielder to confidently and securely use the blade. Additionally, the Gator Bolo Machete comes with a built-in wrist lanyard, increasing the blades security.
The sheath is made from durable nylon, and features a belt-loop and D-ring attachment system for carrying on the hip or lashing to a pack.
- Full tang construction for durability and power transfer
- Gator grip handle for superior grip in wet conditions
- Lanyard for added safety and secure retention
- Nylon sheath with belt loop and D-ring attachments for multiple carrying options
- Backed by Gerbers lifetime warranty
- Blade Length: 394mm (15.5 inches)
- Overall Length: 572mm (22.5 inches)
- Weight W/O Sheath: 589.7g
- Weight With Sheath: 725.7g
- Steel Type: 1050 Steel
- Handle Material: Gator grip
STRICTLY OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE SALES ONLY, AGE VERIFICATION WILL BE USED.