Gerber Paraframe II Pocket Knife
The Paraframe II is the largest of the Paraframe series by Gerber and is of the same minimal design. It is available with either a semi-serrated or fine edge blade. The blade is constructed of a high carbon steel that’s known for its strength with a handle that’s constructed from stainless steel offering both corrosion and stain resistance that increases the life of the knife.
The completely open frame is lightweight and easy to clean. It also comes with a built-in clip for easy carry and a frame-lock mechanism for securing the clip point blade.
Additionally, the built-in thumbstud makes the knife suitable for one-handed opening. Perfect for everyday use.
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
- Blade Length: 90 mm/ 3.5 inches
- Overall Length: 210 mm/ 8.2 inches
- Closed Length: 120 mm/ 4.7 inches
- Weight: 119g
- Lock Mechanism: Frame-lock
- Blade Style: Clip point
- Blade Material: High Carbon
- Blade Type: Fine edge or semi-serrated
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening
The Paraframe II comes in two blade variations:
STRICTLY OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE SALES ONLY, AGE VERIFICATION WILL BE USED.