Gerber Paraframe Mini Pocket Knife
The Paraframe Mini is part of the Paraframe series by Gerber and is the smallest knife within the range. The Mini is available with a fine edged blade. The blade is constructed from high carbon steel, whilst the handle is constructed from stainless steel which is both corrosion and stain resistance, increasing the life of the knife.
With a completely open frame, the Paraframe Mini is fantastically lightweight and very easy to clean. It also comes equipped with a built-in clip for easy carrying and a frame-lock mechanism for securing the blade.
Perfect for everyday use while out and about or at home.
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
- Blade Length: 60 mm/ 2.36 inches
- Overall Length: 130 mm/ 5.11 inches
- Closed Length: 80 mm/ 3.14 inches
- Weight: 40g
- Lock Mechanism: Frame-lock
- Blade Style: Clip-point
- Blade Material: High Carbon
- Blade Type: Fine edge
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening
STRICTLY OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE SALES ONLY, AGE VERIFICATION WILL BE USED.