Mora Bushcraft Survival Desert Knife
The Mora Bushcraft Survival Knife has a razor sharp stainless steel 3.2mm blade is one of the most sturdy knives we have ever made.
You can use the back of the blade with the fire starter. The spine of the blade is sharp, ground especially for that purpose.
The robust sheath is provided with a well thought out space for the firesteel and completed with a diamond sharpener, making it easy to sharpen the knife blade. A knife that suits a rugged, tough lifestyle!
- Razor sharp 3.2 mm thick stainless steel.
- All-weather Morakniv® Fire Starter
- Integrated Diamond Sharpener.
- Two Belt Clips.
Integrated Fire Starter
Be able to light a fire wherever by bringing the Fire Starter on your outdoor travels. Just pull the specially designed knife back slowly and heavily along with the fire starter. The sparks easily light your barbecue, paper, birch bark or dry grass.
- The protective coating on the steel needs to be scraped off before use.
- Sparks of 3000 C° makes it easy to light a fire in any kind of weather.
- Yield up to 7000 strokes.
- Illuminates even stoves and gas grills.
- Works in rain and snow.
- Since it has a strong spark, it can also be used as emergency signal.
- Use only the back of the knife blade with the fire steel. Never the blade edge!
- Blade material: stainless steel
- Blade length: 107mm
- Blade width: 3.2mm
- Overall length: 235mm
STRICTLY OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE SALES ONLY, AGE VERIFICATION WILL BE USED.