Mora Bushcraft Survival Knife Black
The Mora Bushcraft Survival Black is a razor sharp blade with a black 3.2 mm thick blade and one of the most sturdy knives made by Morakniv. It has a carbon steel blade with a black coating to protect against corrosion.
It has the ability to be able to use can the back of the blade with the included fire starter. The spine of the blade is sharp, ground especially for that purpose.
It also comes with a very robust sheath that includes a well thought out space for the firesteel and also come complete with a diamond sharpener, making it easy to sharpen the knife blade.
- Razor sharp 3.2 mm thick black coated carbon steel.
- All-weather Morakniv® Fire Starter
- Integrated Diamond Sharpener.
- Two Belt Clips.
Integrated Fire Starter
Pull the specially designed knife back slowly and heavily along with the fire starter. The sparks easily light your barbecue, paper, birch bark or dry grass.
- The protective coating on the steel needs to be scraped off before use.
- Sparks of 3000 C°
- Up to 7000 strokes.
- Illuminates even stoves and gas grills.
- Works in rain and snow.
- Since it has a strong spark, it can also be used as emergency signal.
- Use only the back of the knife blade with the fire steel. Never the blade edge!
Material Carbon Steel.
Blade Thickness 3.2mm.
Blade Length 110mm.
Total Length 235mm.
STRICTLY OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE SALES ONLY, AGE VERIFICATION WILL BE USED.