Nitecore MH12 Torch
The Nitecore MH12 Torch is rechargeable via the integrated USB port and includes 1 x 18650 2300 mAh Li-ion battery, it can also be powered by two CR123A batteries (non-rechargeable), note this torch will not accept rechargeable li-ion RCR123 batteries.
A maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 U2 LED and four brightness levels, selected via the single side switch.
The tactical tail switch offers instant illumination with momentary on & the side mode switch offers quick access to all brightness levels and functions.
Three concealed special modes for emergency situations: Strobe, SOS distress signal and location beacon.
- High 1000 lumens - 1 hr 15 min runtime
- Mid 240 lumens - 6 hours runtime
- Low 70 lumens - 28 hours runtime
- Ultra Low 1 lumen - 520 hours runtime
Integrated multifunction indicator light:
- MH12 switched on, the power indicator will blink once every two seconds when power level drops to 50%.
- MH12 switched on, the power indicator will blink rapidly when power level is low.
- MH12 switched off, press tail switch with mode switch being held simultaneously to activate the power indicator to display battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V).
The nitecore MH12 is machined from aircraft grade aluminum with a durable Type III hard anodized finish.
Beam throw up to 323 metres, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 metres submersible) & impact resistant to drops from 1.5 metres.
Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power.
Kit Includes belt holster, pocket clip, 1 x 18650 battery, usb lead, wrist lanyard & spare o-ring.
Length 139mm or 5.47".
Diameter 25.4mm or 1".