Nitecore TIP 2 Re-Chargeable PocketTorch
The Nitecore TIP 2 re-chargeable keyring torch has a maximum output of 720 lumens from the 2 x Cree XP-G3 S3 LED and is powered by a built-in Li-ion battery.
The TIP 2 torch has a magnetic tail cap which can be separated from the body of the light for quick detachment. Features two neodymium magnets, the TIP 2 can withstand up to 2.5kg of weight. Additionally, the magnetic tail cap can be used to attach the flaslight to ferromegnetic materials such as when tinkering on cars, camping or using in an industrial space.
Between the magnets is a micro USB port for quick and efficient recharging. The charging indicator on the side will flash slowly whilst charging or remain on when charging is complete. The light offers multiple charging safeguards, including over-discharge protection, short circuit protection and automatic termination upon charging completion.
The TIP 2 features a demo mode which automatically turns off after 30 seconds and a daily mode providing long-time illumination. The light offers four brightness levels ranging from 1 to 720 lumens. The keyring torch has a CNC machined, aluminium alloy design which makes the torch lightweight and offers excellent heat dissipation.
Turbo: 720 lumens - 15 mins runtime
High: 200 lumens - 1 hr 15 mins runtime
Mid: 30 lumens - 8 hrs runtime
Low: 1 lumen - 55 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 93 meters, waterproof to IP67 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: removable pocket clip, split ring and snap ring.
- Size: 62.6 mm x 26.9 mm x 13.4 mm / 2.46" x 1.06" x 0.53" (excluding clip)
- Weight: 38.3 g / 1.35 oz. (excluding clip)
- Maximum Beam Intensity: 2160cd
- Lightweight and rigid CNC machined body
- Utilises a total reflective optic lens for uniform and soft light
- Built-in 500mAh Li-ion battery
- Built-in Li-ion battery charging circuit with a micro USB port
- Advanced Power Cut-Off (APC) technology for a low parasitic drain
- 2 user modes available (Demo and Daily)
- Dual side switch design
- 4 brightess levels with direct access to Turbo mode
- Intelligent mode memory function
- Power indicator indicated remaining battery power
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- HA III hard anodised finish
- Magnetic tail design